Auch so können Stellenanzeigen getextet werden
Der Blick über den Tellerrand erweitert den Horizont, gelegentlich erinnert dies daran, wie man gewisse Dinge eher nicht tun sollte. Ein Beispiel über das vieldiskutierte Thema der Gestaltung und Texten von Stellenanzeigen zeigt einmal mehr auf, wo die Schwächen liegen. Die Diskussion um das Aufgabengebiet eines „Manager Staffing“ wird spätestens in den Vorstellungsgesprächen geführt – aber muss das bereits in einer Stellenanzeige im Detail ausgebreitet werden? Beim Lesen des Anforderungsprofil beschleicht dem interessierten Kandidaten ein etwas ungutes Gefühl über den Handlungsspielraum dieser Management-Position. Gilt der Job – und das Arbeitsumfeld mit Vorgesetzten und Mitarbeitern – als eine Gelegenheit zur Gestaltung oder verbirgt sich dahinter eher eine rein ausführungsorientierte Sachbearbeiter-Stelle? Urteilen Sie selbst.
- Baxter Healthcare
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Years of Experience
- 5+ to 7 Years
- Education Level
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Reference Code
- Contact Information
- Baxter Healthcare
- Baxter Healthcare
About the Job
- Be an active member of the Global Talent Acquisition Network which sets standards, best practices and leads process improvement projects.
- Build and implement a process to identify and maintain relationships with potential talent.
- Build proactive relationships with talent; attend conferences and professional events.
- Build solid partnerships with other Staffing Resources, Shared Services, HR Business Partners, Training as appropriate
- Champion Diversity and Inclusion; building education, sourcing practices and targeted goals in to our processes.
- Consult directly with hiring managers on desired candidate profiles, search strategy and offer packages.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews and candidate travel where applicable.
- Develop and implement a competitive intelligence process for area(s) of functional expertise.
- For hard to fill or high impact positions, establish and maintain a pipeline of talent to fill future roles as appropriate.
- Identify talent gaps and trends within support areas and proactively build supply channels to fill those needs.
- Initiate proactive and just in time sourcing via the Internet, employee referral program, networking etc…
- Lead and/or mentor other recruiting professionals with a focus on their development.
- Lead the design and execution of all hiring related approval processes (Corporate and Functional)
- Manage the Los Angeles and Van Nuys Affirmative Action Plan and ensure actions are taken to improve where needed.
- Manage the staffing process from start to end, proactively managing the portfolio of positions to ensure a prioritized focus on critical roles.
- Negotiate and manage partnerships with search and research firms in functional area of responsibility.
- Partner with EDD and LA Valley College to provide sourcing and training resources/funding as needed.
- Partner with hiring manager to identify roles in interview and selection process.
- Partner with Senior Leadership and Business HR Partners to set a vision and strategy for talent acquisition.
- Partner with staffing leader to coordinate Baxter’s University Relations focus for the function and manage process to appropriately
- Targets business needs and/or AAP goals.
- Partner with temporary/contract labor service providers as appropriate to support any Temp Labor/Contract staffing related needs.
- Partner with the hiring manager and lead the creation of an effective sourcing strategy for each position.
- Prepare and negotiate job offers and relocation where applicable.
- Proactively identify and facilitate ongoing operational efficiencies and identify and implement continuous improvement actions to reduce costs or improve process.
- Provide staffing support to hiring managers to obtain the proper approval to hire and obtain an accurate job description for each position filled.
- Provide training/coaching regarding Baxter’s staffing processes and help facilitate hiring manager/candidate’s needs.Bachelor’s Degree is Required. Business or Human Resources major is preferred.
MBA or Master’s Degree is desired.Corporate Staffing experience is required. Search Firm experience is preferred.Experienced in Leading a recruiting function in fast paced corporate environment.Developed innovative search approaches to meet and exceed objectives in a large, high volume, fast-paced environment.
Strong knowledge of the external market and orientation toward external sources.
Strong relationship building skills to forge strong, diverse teams with multiple perspectives and talents.
Experience in proactively and independently developing and implementing tools and process to enhance and streamline work.
- Minimum of 5-7 years recruiting experience in a large matrixed organization in a multi functional role.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Ability to multitask and manage high volumes.
- Proven track record in sourcing, cold calling, relationship building and networking resulting in successful placements and retention.
- Demonstrated listening, facilitation, and communications skills.
- Superior selection skills and proficiency in assessing individuals and small teams.
- Knowledge and experience with staffing and sourcing technologies.
- Strong business and functional acumen.
- Proven ability to develop successful relationships with business partners and team members of diverse backgrounds and perspectives, sometimes in a virtual capacity.
- Results driven, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics.
- Proven project and process management orientation.
- Successful candidate will possess proven project and process management skills.
Baxter provides its employees with comprehensive compensation and benefits.To view other opportunities at Baxter and to learn more about the company, please visit our Web site at http://www.baxter.com/about_baxter/careers . EOE M/F/D/V.