This is THE event for Job Board business leaders – and those organisations that supply valued services to the industry.
An exclusive number of places are available for this prestigious event. Those who attend will listen to candid and thought-provoking presentations from leading experts who have firm views on where Job Boards ‘go next’ – as well as having the opportunity to join fellow job board owners in “private sessions” shaped by the delegates and facilitated by a team of industry and subject matter experts.
Jobs Boards as we know them have been around for over 15 years and to some extent are now seen as being part of the establishment. Every day, millions of Europeans either go to a job board to find a job that’s right for them; or have already registered with a job board and receive an alert that could change their life.
But the recruitment landscape in which job boards operate is changing – with the continued emergence of wide-ranging potential competitors. Those seeking to take “our share of the cake” continue to grow – from near-universal social media, to sourcing tools such as LinkedIn, or simply the improving use of the corporate career site to engage talent communities.
However, Job Boards are also evolving. New opportunities and technologies are being developed that can improve the “candidate experience”, with mobile just one ‘enabling’ example of Job Boards putting the candidate back in control of the “job seeking experience”. The question is, how can Job Boards leverage this technology and these opportunities?
The European Job Board Summit 2012 aims to bring the industry together, with thought leaders from across the industry and beyond.
This is your chance to listen, learn from, engage with and then confidentially explore how Job Boards can evolve and change to face the challenges ahead.
Attendees will learn:
- How the Future of Work might impact on Job Boards
- What candidates expect from a job board today and might expect tomorrow
- How can “big data” help us manage our businesses
- Job Board and Recruiting Technology – what next and its impact on the industry
- What Mobile Recruiting Technology can really do for Job Boards
- Building a “Social Job Board”
- The Big Trends, From Google to Facebook, Hitwise to Comscore
- Everything else you want to know through attendee defined breakout “unconference” sessions
We will be running and facilitating up to four one hour “unconference” sessions. We will be asking all delegates to tell us the topics that they would like to discuss with the group. Once consensus is reached we will announce the session and you can sign up. Experts in the field will help to moderate the sessions.
Each delegate will be asked to choose the Top 5 Topics they would like to discuss, these will then form the basis for 4 sessions each running twice for an hour. These sessions will have subject matter experts acting as facilitators (but no presentations).
A panel of top industry experts including Robbie Cowling, Keith Potts, Eric Petco and Robert Patterson are on hand to answer any question or enter into a debate.
Below is a list of industry experts who have kindly agreed to speak at the European Job Board Summit, 2012
- Robbie Cowling is a true entrepreneur. Having created what was the world’s first Internet Recruitment Service in 1993, he now leads the Aspire Media Group with absolute conviction, determined that all employees shall aspire and deliver the high level of services that he demands.
- Kai Deininger’s main focus since executing the plan to bring LinkedIn into the German-speaking market in 2011, has been to bring the benefits of Social Media and Professional Networking closer to German employers, highlighting the need for Active Sourcing Strategies in order to bring about a more efficient and successful execution of Recruiting.
- Matthew Dewstowe is the MD and Founder of Innovantage, the UK’s leading vendor of real-time labour demand intelligence. Each month they collect nearly 2 million job postings from across the internet; transforming this into actionable intelligence for the staffing sector and over the last three years developing the most complete picture of labour demand in the UK.
- Marc Drees is the owner of two organisations within the recruitment industry. RecruitmentLab allows owners of jobsites to assess the quality of their sites in a variety of areas while RecruitmentMatters.nl is a weblog dedicated to all things online recruitment. Its focus is on the most important stakeholder in online recruitment, the Jobseeker.
- Louise Grant is the Commercial Manager at Jobg8. She has worked within the job board industry for thirteen years and currently manages the Jobg8 network in Europe and Asia.
- David Henry is the Vice President for Marketing UK and Ireland at Monster Worldwide. David is a B2C, B2B Marketing & eCommerce Digital specialist, with a reputation for entrepreneurial thinking.
- Simon Lewis is co-founder of multi-award-winning job advertising website and community network, OnlyMarketingJobs.com. Combining previous incarnations as a journalist and recruitment consultant, Simon is an active participant in the social recruiting scene, passionately extolling the virtues of evolving job boards within the contemporary staffing process.
- Dan Martin is the Managing Director of Broadbean, the global leader in providing sophisticated, easy-to-use candidate attraction tools that help recruiters improve efficiency and increase return on investment. Broadbean helps 30,000 users, ranging from one-man staffing agencies to international corporations recruit people online.
- Eric Petco has a great deal of experience in the Job Board industry, experience including the launch and management of Monster.com in France. He has recently turned his expertise to Job Boards and their relationship with Social Networks; launching OhmyJob!, a Job Board embedded in Facebook.
- Keith Potts is CEO of Evenbase, the global digital recruitment group which includes brands such as Jobsite, OilCareers, Broadbean and Jobrapido. Keith steers Evenbase’s aggressive growth strategy and oversees the group’s international acquisition and innovation activity.
- Angelica Robinson is the Founder & Director of Jobs4Creatives, the new social job site for UK creative jobs & projects that launched in March 2012. Turning the outdated recruitment model on its head, Jobs4Creatives embraces the 21st Century mindset with its social-media driven, collaborative, community-minded approach.
- ECOMDigital Director Keith Robinson has over 30 years experience in the publishing, media, new media, advertising and technology markets. Keith has become a specialist thought leader within the UK, US and Europe.
- Peter Weddle is the CEO of WEDDLE’s Research & Publishing, which specializes in employment and workforce issues, and the Managing Director of the International Association of Employment Web Sites, the trade organization for the global online employment services industry.
- As strategy development director, Felix Wetzel’s role is to ensure Evenbase brands, clients and partners benefit from the synergies of a portfolio that spans 55 countries and over 60 recruitment sites. Having worked in recruitment for over 13 years, Felix is today a leading commentator on the future of recruitment.
The European Job Board Summit 3012
Friday, 30th November 2012, 09:00 to 17:00 (GMT).
London, United Kingdom
Dexter House, 2 Royal Mint Court,
London. EC3N 4QN
Hosted By: Jobg8 and Ecom Digital
Venue and directions