The organisers of the 2013 European Job Board Summit, being held in London on the 4th/5th December are delighted to announce their speaker line up for the 2013 summit
After the success of the 2012 inaugural summit which was attended by 160 plus senior job board executives from over 18 countries the 3rd summit globally and second in Europe promises to be the Job Board event of the year, a stellar line up of speakers tackle the topics of the moment. These include;
- The move towards In-House Recruiting – Opportunity or Threat
- Global Trends for Job Boards
- The Mobile Candidate
- Social Marketing – embracing the power of the web
- Job Board Technology – what next? The social job board
- New revenue opportunities – moving up the value chain with panellists from the UK, Bosnia and Budapest.
- The “Thoughts Leaders Q&A” panellists include; Martin Warnes MD Reed,co,Uk, James Bennett Global MD eFinancial Careers and some surprises as well.
Job Board entrepreneur Lee Biggins joins us and talks about “the big topics” that keep him awake at night, we also the Job Board Doctor aka Jeff Dickny – Chasins flying in from Chicago to join 15 speakers and panellists coming from 6 different countries, all of whom are experts in their field making the European Job Board Summit 2013 the must attend conference in your diary.
The summit kicks off on Wednesday 4th December with Cocktail and networking function at the venue, The Job Board Doctor will run a “job board clinic” and a few surprise guests will be announced. The main summit kicks off at 8.30am on Thursday 5th.
The Summits have been organised by Jobg8 the world’s largest job board network, over 4,000 job boards use the network to deliver more response to their customers and more job postings to their job seeker audience, CEO Louise Grant comments “ we will have had over 500 job board executives attend our events and discuss key industry issues which will shape the future of this multi million pound industry and we are proud to run the summits”.
For more information, to book tickets or to become a sponsor, visit the jobg8 website.
job board summit europe 2013