Technology leaders help the HR industry move forward, helping organizations speed development and cut costs
DENVER/BAD NAUHEIM – The HR-XML Consortium, the only global network of HR technology professionals committed to open standards of interoperability, has announced its board of directors for 2014. The volunteer board guides the organization in its mission to enable proprietary software systems to work together, helping organizations speed development and decrease costs.
Newly appointed are Eric Fontaine, Insperity, and Tony Ray, IQNavigator. Re-elected members include: Andrew Cunsolo, Talemetry; Suneel Mendiratta, ADP; Romuald Restout, Lumesse; and Eric Shepherd, Questionmark. Continuing in two-year terms are: Andreas Elkeles, SAP Labs, LLC; Bon Idziak, Applicant Insight, Inc.; Bill Kerr, Oracle Corp.; Mike Seidle, DirectEmployers Association; and Ingolf Teetz, milch & zucker.
Consortium officers include Bon Idziak, President and Chairman of the Board, Andrew Cunsolo, Treasurer, and Suneel Mendiratta, Secretary.
Biographies of the 2014 board of directors:
President and Chairman — Bon Idziak, CEO, Applicant Insight. Bon has served on the HR-XML Board of Directors since 2009 and has held offices of secretary and treasurer as well as his current role as president and chairman. A pioneer, contributor and early implementer of HR-XML standards, Bon is a proven advocate of the Consortium.
- Treasurer — Andrew Cunsolo, Director of Product Management, Talemetry. With more than 13 years of product and technical leadership in recruiting technology, Andrew is currently responsible for Talemetry’s Talent Generation products, including the award-winning Talemetry Apply (formerly Resume Mirror Extraction) and Job Broadcast. Andrew has been involved in the Consortium since 2002 and is a regular speaker, presenter and contributor.
- Secretary — Suneel Mendiratta, Sr. Director Application Development, ADP. Suneel has been affiliated with the Consortium since 2000 — first with Employease and now with ADP. He has participated in the Benefits Enrollment working group since inception, helped build the first major milestone for that group (ANSI 834 compatibility), and co-led the group for two years. Suneel has been in the technology industry for 17 years, 14 in HR technology.
- Andreas Elkeles, Director, SAP Labs, LLC. Andreas has 24 years of experience in developing human capital management solutions. During his years with SAP, he’s served in various architect and management positions. He had been responsible for the development of SAP’s US payroll product from day one to its maturity; currently he’s engaged in the integration between SAP solutions and SuccessFactors solutions.
- Eric Fontaine, Managing Director of Application Development, Insperity. WithInsperity since 1997, Eric has led the development of technologies that have helped thecompany grow from a relatively small business to a multi-billion dollar PEO and businessservices provider. Eric has held multiple positions in application development,architecture, and integration.
- Bill Kerr, Applications Architect, Oracle Corp. Bill is an Applications Architect at Ora cle within the Fusion HCM Development team, delivering next-generation solutions forhuman capital management. With 25 years of software industry experience, Bill has helda board seat in the Consortium since 2000 and has helped shape some of the group’searly standards.
- Tony Ray, Integration Product Manager, IQNavigator. Tony is responsible for allintegrations, both batch and Web services, for the workforce solutions provider. Withmore than 35 years across all disciplines in technology industries, Tony leads theIQNavigator API Team to define standard web service APIs. Tony has presented at theHR-XML meetings, promoting the value of standards.
Romuald Restout, Head of Product, Lumesse. A past president and chairman of theConsortium, Romuald is Head of Product at Lumesse, a global talent managementsolutions company. He brings more than 15 years of international expertise in definingstrategies for HR technologies, systems architecture and product development.
- Mike Seidle, Director of Development, DirectEmployers Association. Mike brings more than 20years of business and software development experience to his role of Director ofDevelopment. Prior to DirectEmployers, Mike started the companies ProBlog Service,Virtual Payment Systems, and FocalPoint Consulting and has held various sales andmarketing leadership positions.
- Eric Shepherd, President and CEO, Questionmark. One of the world’s leadingauthorities on assessment technology, Eric is President and CEO of Questionmark, whichproduces groundbreaking technologies for authoring, delivering and reporting on tests,exams and surveys. He has championed the use of computerized assessments for encouraging and improving the learning process.
- Ingolf Teetz, CTO, milch&zucker. Ingolf is founder and Chief Technical Officer for milch&zucker, a provider of e-recruitment and recruitment marketing solutions. Hemanages company operations and is responsible for developing its software BeeSite andstrengthening technology partnerships. Ingolf’s long relationship with the Consortiumincludes serving on the board and representing the Consortium at international events.
The HR-XML Consortium is the only independent, non-profit, volunteer-led organization dedicated to the development and promotion of a standard suite of specifications to enable e-business and the automation of human resources-related data exchanges.
Kim Bartkus, HR-XML Consortium, Inc.
Contact milch & zucker:
milch & zucker – THE MARKETING & SOFTWARE COMPANY AG
Küchlerstraße 1, D-61231 Bad Nauheim, Germany
Tel. + (49) 60 32 – 93 40 – 23
Mobil: + 49 (0) 160 – 710 70 23