With the power of the internet and the changes in the working world in mind, the recruiting industry has undergone something of a revolution over the last ten years. Yet, at its heart it is still about attracting and finding, engaging and persuading the right candidates, again and again. Recruiting requires more and more tools and technologies for its support. Therefore, recruiters need to find new ways and innovative tools to be more effective and efficient.
RIDE – Recruiting Innovation Day Europe …
… is the first event truly dedicated to recruiting innovations in Europe.
… brings together recruitment leaders and recruiters from all over Europe to share their know-how innovative ideas for national, cross border and Europe-wide recruiting.
Attendees will gain insights and first hand learning in the expert talks and panel discussions:
- What are the differences in recruiting in Europe?
- What are the latest trends and innovations in the various European countries?
- What about active sourcing: Is it just a hype or already a helpful channel?
- What can be expected from the recruiting technology in the future?
- How does the “recruiter 2.0” look like and how can we prepare ourselves for this?
+ the possibility to cast their vote in the Recruiting Innovation Battle
+ the chance to network on the VIP RIDE Evening
RIDE Program 2014
Please notice: we are still working on the program and we publish the new topics and keynotes as soon as possible. Come and check!
Programm des RIDE – 8. April an der Personal Swiss, Forum 6
09:20 bis 09:50 Uhr
The Recruiting in Europe: One Continent – One Recruiting? Wolfgang Brickwedde, Institute for Competitive Recruiting
10:00 bis 10:30 Uhr
How to design, build, maintain and manage a truly European recruitment center Dr. Jörg Kutzim, Head of Airbus Group Recruitment Centre, Airbus Group
11:30 bis 12:15 Uhr
- Recruitment of the Future Michaela Trelle, Head of Recruitment Staff, Swisscom
12:25 bis 12:55 Uhr
- The smarter way to find talent – semantic search Jakub Zavrel, CEO, Textkernel
13:05 bis 13:35 Uhr
- The next level of recruiting and beyond Dr. Jost Schatzmann, Director Product and Business Development, Xing AG
13:45 bis 14:15 Uhr
- Proactive candidate sourcing and recruitment Wiebke Bräuer, Head Talent Scouting Basel, Roche
16:10 bis 16:40 Uhr
- Recruiting Innovation Battle
16:50 bis 17:20 Uhr
- Closing remarks and view into Recruiting Innovation 2015
(Alle Vorträge im Rahmen des RIDE sind in englischer Sprache!) In Ihrem RIDE-Ticket inkludiert: – der Eintritt zur Personal Swiss sowie der Parallelmessen – der Besuch der Veranstaltungen des Rahmenprogramms (Praxisforen, MeetingPoint und Aktionsfläche Training) – die Möglichkeit, Diskussionen und Austausch an der VIP RIDE Evening Networking Nights fortzusetzen
„What are the most innovative recruiting solutions 2013?
Wolfgang Brickwedde | Director
Institute for Competitive Recruiting
+49 6221 7194007
Sophie Jaillet | Project Manager
Personal Swiss & Swiss Professional Learning
+41 22 733 17 50