The world’s mobile and social recruiting powerhouses will meet this year at the World Class Social Recruiting & Talent Relationships 2014 conference on April 9th and 10th at the Villa Manskopf in Frankfurt, Germany.
Your benefits this year:
- 14 cutting-edge case studies from the leading social recruiting minds worldwide
- Working groups on „Big Social Data“, „Gamification“ and „Enticing Social Content“
- Online meeting planner as well as presentation and video archive
- Evening reception and lots of manetch-supported networking
Profit from experience exchange with speakers such as:
- Dave Mendoza, Talent Innovations Strategist & Sustainable Data Evangelist, Informatica, United States
- Aliah Wright, Author of the bestselling book “A Necessary Evil: Managing Employee Activity on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn … and the Hundreds of Other Social Media Sites.”, United States
- Gitta Blatt, Head of People, Wooga, Germany
- Robindro Ullah, Head of Employer Branding and HR Communication Global, Voith, Germany
- Kerstin Wagner, Head of Talent Acquisition, DB Mobility Logistics, Germany
- Tim Ackermann, Senior Talent Acquisition Director, Parexel, Germany
All this for only € 1850! If you book before February 21st, you will even be eligible to participate in the raffle draw for our 2014 surprise gift. Go to www.wctr14.com or open the attached agenda to register now!
Sara Maria Spiller