The Job Board Doctor presents the key results of the 20018-2019 Recruiting Site Trends survey
The results are in! Nearly 200 job boards, recruitment marketing companies, and related businesses responded to this year’s survey. As always, I think you’ll find their answers interesting and useful. Here are a few of the findings:
- Lack of candidates is the biggest threat for all respondents.
- 62% of respondents saw their revenue increase during the past 12 months.
- Duration-based job postings account for 68% of the revenue for respondents during the past 12 months, vs. 14% for cost per click / cost per application.
- Job alerts continue to be the most effective traffic source for recruiting sites, regardless of location or type, followed by SEM and the Google for Jobs search box.
- The dominant aggregators used are Indeed (49%), ZipRecruiter (48%), Jobg8 (38%), and Adzuna (38%).