The Job Board Doctor presents the key results of the 20018-2019 Recruiting Site Trends survey
The results are in! Nearly 200 job boards, recruitment marketing companies, and related businesses responded to this year’s survey. As always, I think you’ll find their answers interesting and useful. Here are a few of the findings:
- Lack of candidates is the biggest threat for all respondents.
- 62% of respondents saw their revenue increase during the past 12 months.
- Duration-based job postings account for 68% of the revenue for respondents during the past 12 months, vs. 14% for cost per click / cost per application.
- Job alerts continue to be the most effective traffic source for recruiting sites, regardless of location or type, followed by SEM and the Google for Jobs search box.
- The dominant aggregators used are Indeed (49%), ZipRecruiter (48%), Jobg8 (38%), and Adzuna (38%).
In addition to the complete results, cross-tabs of selected questions by type of organization are provided to give you a sense of how each segment differs. For example, general job boards and aggregators are getting more revenue from CPC than are niche job boards. There’s much more – and you can see for yourself. Just download the full results (free registration is required)!
About Job Board Doctor:
Job Board Doctor is a consulting service for job boards and online recruiting sites. It provides strategic and tactical help in the following areas:
• Strategic planning & direction
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Product development and launch
• Site branding & positioning
• Marketing & sales
• Social media
• Content creation
• Site and user interface analysis
The Job Board Doctor is Jeff Dickey-Chasins, a veteran of the job board, publishing, and e-learning industries. Jeff was the original marketing director for Dice.com, growing it from $7 million to $65+ million in three years. He has worked with 550+ job boards and HR-related sites over the past 20 years, in almost every sector, including finance, technology, education, health care, sales and marketing, energy, and specific geographic regions. He has published research, e-books, and blog posts on almost every aspect of the industry. He also speaks at industry conferences on key topics in the online recruiting industry.
Learn more at: www.jobboarddoctor.com